Having recently sold the property to its new owner, S R Wood & Son are now instructed to lease the various office rooms available within this period building.
This historic 1890’s Edwardian building is centrally located and retains much of its original charm, including period brick chimneys, large bay windows and its classical wooden eaves. The building is being carefully refurbished to provide contemporary office accommodation for local businesses. There is plenty of natural light, shared kitchen and private car park.
• Newly refurbished (some refurb works currently being undertaken).
• W/c facilities.
• Kitchen facilities.
• Mains gas, electricity, water and internet points.
• Private parking on site.
• 24/7 access.