Mid terraced factory built in circa late 1980’s with forecourt parking. It has been used for many years as a commercial vehicle tyre fitting workshop.
• Ground floor 1,223.55 sq ft.
• Mezzanine store 227.53 sq ft.
• Steel portal frame construction, pitched lined roof with translucent panels.
• Solid factory floor.
• Ridge height 4.30m.
• Up and over access door 3.08m wide x 2.97m high.
• Ground floor office, kitchen, w.c. and reception area.
• 100 amp per phase/3 phase electric.
• Capped gas supply.
• Forecourt parking for circa 3/4 vehicles.
Flowers Industrial Estate is accessed off Latimer Road, just off Park Viaduct dual carriageway, having good access to
the M1, Junction 10, the town centre and London Luton Airport.
The property is available upon a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed at a commencing rent
of £16,500 per annum.
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred.
We are verbally advised by our client that V.A.T. is not applicable.
The Rateable Value of this property is £8,200 (please note that this is not rates payable). Further information is
available at www.tax.service.gov.uk