- Fenced and gated private garden with parking and decking with lean-to.
- Double glazed.
- French doors to living room with oak plank flooring.
- Electric heating.
- Open plan, fully fitted kitchen area.
- Bathroom with electric towel rail and mixer tap.
- High ceilings.
- Double bedroom.
- Second room (borrowed daylight) used currently as temporary bed space.
- 2 x walk in cupboards.
Ventnor is located toward the south east of the island and benefits from its own eco climate and is becoming known for its variety of restaurants within the town centre and along the beach front.
Buckingham House is sited within the town centre and a few minutes walk to the cliff top overlooking the sea, and has been used as a private holiday home for circa 17 years.
The property is held upon a ground lease for 125 years from 09 September 2022 with a ground rent of £100 per annum. Current service charge inclusive of building insurance is circa £1,000 per annum.
The apartment is available to purchase at £147,500. Please note the freehold interest (inclusive of 3 further flats) is also available if required for £10,000. The seller will likely leave a lot of the furniture in situ.
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred.
The apartment falls under Council Tax Band A.