The property has several rooms that are rented and can be taken individually or combined. There is limited forecourt parking plus parking along the adjacent Allenby Avenue.
Typically the rooms provide: Central heating, double glazed windows and shared w/c.
The premises are located at the junction of Luton Road and Allenby Avenue, Dunstable (adjacent to Luton/Dunstable border Tesco) and has good access to Dunstable town centre and the M1, Junction 11.
The rental is paid quarterly in advance with an equal amount as deposit. It is inclusive of gas, electric, water, drainage costs, building insurance, general maintenance and common area cleaning.
- Ground Floor Room 1: 182 sqft, £3,640 per annum
- First Floor Room 2: 190.71 sqft, £3,814 per annum
- First Floor Room 3: 178.87 sqft, £3,577 per annum
- First Floor Room 5: 98 sqft, £1,960 per annum
- First Floor Room 7: 130.63 sqft, £2,612 per annum
- First Floor Room 8: 134.07 sqft, £2,681 per annum
- First Floor Room 9: 198.46 sqft, £3,969 per annum
- First Floor Room 11: 145.45 sqft, £2,909 per annum
- First Floor Box Room: 62 sqft, £1,240 per annum
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred.
We are advised that VAT is applicable.
Occupiers will need to bear their own Business Rates liability (if any) Further information is available at (www.tax.service.gov.uk)